Victoria Trip - The Raven Bistro in Jasper

So I guess we have to back track just a bit on our food trip through Victoria.  Because we drove, we were able to stop in Jasper for dinner on our way to BC and easily found The Raven Bistro. It is a small, quaint restaurant with a great feel and nice ambiance. Our server was very pleasant and attentive. At first I thought the menu was a bit limited and was not sure everyone in our party would find something that they liked but we quickly settled on our selections. We tried a variety of items including the Calamari, the Seafood Pot, Steak and Frites and one of the evening specials - Mussels in a Stilton Cream Sauce. Everything was incredibly delicious. The Calamari was AMAZING! The Mussels were so huge and juicy I thought I was already in BC! And the sauce was to die for. My son and husband had to help me finish the appetizer that I ordered as my dinner - as it was that generous of a helping. My husband's steak was cooked to perfection and the frites were great! I'm not a fry person but I was helping him clean his plate. My son said he would like to return to try the Three Pharaohs. It was pricey for sure - $120 for three of us before the tip. The house wine was $10 a glass and desert was $12. But it is Jasper!
 
Click to add a blog post for Raven Bistro on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...