Local - South Edmonton Common

Went on Thursday Night with my "Forties and Fabulous" Girls' Night group.  First impressions were that it was absolutely packed at 7:00 pm on a Thursday night and VERY loud!  The service was very fast, however, and the food was delivered very quickly.  I had the Fish and Chips and my friend Bonnie had the Seared Tuna Clubhouse and we shared some Calamari.  Many others had the burgers.  All was good.  The yam fries with the truffle lemon mayonnaise with parmesan cheese was amazing (just a $1 upgrade from the included fries).  They have $4 glasses of "mystery wine" which was just fine for $4!!  Had a great night with great company but I'm not sure that I would return here.  It was just a little too noisy for me and too hard to hear the ladies at the other end of the long booth table.

Click to add a blog post for Local on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...