Browns Socialhouse - Again!

So this has become "the girls" regular spot for Thursday night drinks - due to their $20 bottles of wine!

But tonight I also enjoyed one of the best dishes I've had in a long time - the Blackened Chicken Won Ton Bowl.  This is absolutely delicious!  The broth was super tasty filled with pork and shrimp won tons, roasted corn, bean sprouts and noodles.  The broth had a real nice flavor and a bit of spice to it - really good!


 
 My friends also enjoyed the Nachos



And the Quesadillas


And another friend enjoyed the Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai.

















But for me it was all about that Blackened Chicken Won Ton Bowl.

Click to add a blog post for Browns Socialhouse on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...