Blondie's - Sylvan Lake

Let me apologize in advance for the poor quality of the pictures.  This is the second time I've had breakfast here and I knew what to expect so I was anxious to get into the food and not as worried about getting a good pic!  But they really don't do the food the justice it deserves.


The food here is soooooo good!  I've ordered the same thing both times - Eggs Benedict with bacon instead of ham and on top of potato pancakes instead of English Muffins.  Awesome!  You would not believe the amount of bacon they give you.  The potato pancakes are absolutely delicious and perfectly cooked - a nice change to the English Muffin.  And the hollandaise sauce, the key to a good Benny, is some of the best I have ever had (and they are always happy to accommodate my request for extra sauce at no extra charge!)


I will return again and again and again.  The only downside is no outdoor seating and I love to eat my meals outside in the summer.  The inside décor is very "diner like" and a bit stuffy but I will frequent lots in the winter for sure and will still visit in the summer because of the great food.

Blondies Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Great post on "Curb Your Appetite With Sunseeker". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- Culinary Schools | Cooking Schools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, in the following post, I am going to share gameanswers.info word Whizzle game Answers. Games Answers Cheats and Solutions

    ReplyDelete

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...