Ricky's Grill - 170th Street

Went after work today for "Wine Wednesday".  Wouldn't have thought of going there to eat but there menu looks pretty good!  I had some Panko Breaded Prawns which were just fine.  My friend ordered the Baked Brocco 4 Cheese Soup - excellent!  I will be back for a bowl of this again.  There were a number of other dishes on my menu which piqued my interest as well which was surprising but true!


 

Note though - and this is important!  A 6 oz glass of wine was $4.  A 9 oz glass of wine was $7.  We, of course, wanted the 9 oz glass so that's what we ordered.  But, on reflection, we could have got two 6 oz glasses (each, of course0 for $8.  Rookie mistake!!

 

Click to add a blog post for Ricky's West Edmonton on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...