Victoria Trip - C-Lovers Fish and Chips in Abbotsford

So as our trip to Victoria comes to an end and we're heading back home I wanted so stop for good fish and chips before I left.  C-Lovers comes highly recommended in the Fraser Valley so we stopped in for dinner.  We very much enjoyed it. I had the Halibut and Chips and fish was very enjoyable. Loved getting it served in newspaper, haven't had that for awhile. Added the four prawns add on for $2.99. These were big and delicious!! Really good. Well worth the add on. The only thing is that when I eat fish and chips I like a little more west coast ambiance in a little hut near the water rather than in a strip mall so I do have to hit other fish and chip places in Victoria while I'm there just to get that experience but for good fish and chips in the Fraser Valley C-Lovers was good.
 
Click to add a blog post for C-Lovers Fish & Chips on Zomato
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...