Victoria Trip - Cabin 12

We are always on the hunt for the best Eggs Benny in whatever city we are in and Cabin 12 made the short list for our Victoria trip. We were staying in Gordon Head so it's location on Cedar Hill Road is actually very convenient for us rather than going all the way downtown and finding parking. This place is eclectic, quirky and fun. I loved it! The service was attentive and efficient. Now for the Eggs Benny! They have an interesting menu with several selections. I chose the Mike Meyers with bacon and cheese and my husband chose the Grilled Cheese Eggs Benedict with bacon - that's right the eggs are on a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. It was delicious!! They asked how we wanted our eggs cooked and I always emphasize soft. And, particularly when you take the time to ask me how I want my eggs poached, I expect them to be cooked as requested. They absolutely delivered! Eggs were perfect. Good hollandaise, a little bit too much lemon but otherwise very good. Excellent place for breakfast/brunch/lunch. I highly recommend it. And lots of easy and free parking.

Click to add a blog post for Cabin 12 on Zomato
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...