Four Food Trucks at the Southwest Edmonton Farmer's Market Every Wednesday Night

There are FOUR food trucks every Wednesday night at the Southwest Edmonton Farmer's Market at the Terwillegar Recreation Centre - which is just blocks from our house!  So this will be our regular Wednesday night dinner spot.  I went last week and then this week Phil and I went, he with his camera in hand, me with my appetite. 

One of my favorites as usual is the Bully Food Truck.  We had the Mac and Cheese as usual.


And the Matador was just excellent!


 
 
Click to add a blog post for Bully Mobile Food Truck on Zomato
 
And then we finished off with a steak taco at Casa12Doce which was super tasty.  The steak was perfect and tender, covered in cilantro which is my favorite herb and a dollop of sour cream.  Excellent!


Click to add a blog post for Casa12Doce on Zomato

The Yellowbird Café Truck was there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...