The Red Piano

Went to The Red Piano for lunch today.  I have been here before for the dueling pianos and dinner and loved it.  For lunch it was just meh.  There were only three tables of two there while we were there.  I had the Crab Mac and Cheese and my friend had the Steak Sandwich.  The steak looked good and the frites served with it were excellent.  My Crab Mac and Cheese was very dry and practically void of Crab except for the one claw sticking out of the pasta.  It was nice to get away from work and visit for lunch but I don't know that I'll be rushing back anytime soon.




Click to add a blog post for The Red Piano on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...