McDonald's McLobster

A friend went out at lunch today and picked us up each one of these to try today. 


So let me start by saying that it goes without saying that I'm disappointed that 1/4 of my bun has no lobster on it.  Having said that, when I spread the lobster out there is a fairly generous amount.  The lobster is good but the dressing is slightly too lemony.  It's stuffed with celery and placed on a bed of lettuce.  It was okay, not great, but worth trying during the two weeks that we have it in Alberta as a new, unique and different option. 

Click to add a blog post for McDonald's (Summerlea 100 Ave/177 St) 24 Hours on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...