Victoria Trip - John's Place

 
John's Place is an absolute monument in Victoria - and I had never been, even though I was born and raised here! Coming back home after moving away I really appreciate how great a city Victoria is and I revel in all of its wonder and am enjoying it much like a tourist would. So I'm on a mission to do all of the amazing things that Victoria has to offer. So day one had to start with Eggs Benny at John's Place. They have 10 different options and you can have them on the traditional English Muffin, on a bagel or on corn bread. I had recently had Eggs Benny on cornbread at the SugarBowl in Edmonton and it really elevates the taste - it's amazing. So I knew I would have mine on corn bread here - and it was even better! Their corn bread is just delicious with a little bit of a kick and the hollandaise is probably the best I've ever had. My eggs were cooked perfectly and were just delicious. The side potatoes were probably the best I've had as well. And our server was so pleasant and efficient - she was a real joy! Overall, an excellent breakfast and now I can say that I've eaten here cuz "You Gotta Eat Here"!


  
 Click to add a blog post for John's Place on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...