Japanese Village

This is one of our favorite restaurants that we visit regularly.  Normally the food is absolutely excellent and the service great.  So I hate to write an even slightly less than positive review because we really do love this place but on our recent visit it was slightly less than up to par.  I don't normally order the steak but I always have a bite of someone else's!  Last visit was the best bite of steak that I've ever had.  This time the steak was overdone but my shrimp was excellent.  Our waitress was new but she definitely provided comedic humor to the evening.  We will return again and again as usual.

We love the South End location.  Tip:  They are open for lunch Monday to Fridays 11:30 am to 2:00 pm.  The menus are the same and the portions are almost as big for about half the cost. 

Click to add a blog post for Japanese Village on Zomato


This location is always packed and absolutely delicious! The food is fabulous and it's a fun evening out. I always order seafood, tonight I had shrimp and lobster, but had the opportunity to taste two other steaks (rib eye and filet mignon) and they were so good I will be ordering steak in the future. They were both cooked to perfection and it was likely the best steak I've ever had. Carl, our Chef, is always fun and he outdid himself tonight with that steak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...