Red Lobster - West End

Went with a friend from work for lunch today.  We were planning to go to Joey at Mayfield Common but at the last minute I thought of Red Lobster.  I don't often think of it as a lunch option, don't know why, but was glad I did.

We both ordered the lunch combo with two choices.  I had scallops and clam strips and my friend had broiled fish and scallops.  I added a cup of Clam Chowder to mine.  I really love their clam chowder!  It was very good as was the entire lunch.  I will have to remember to lunch here again in the near future.

Click to add a blog post for Red Lobster on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...