It' Dog

Got to try It' Dog tonight.  Was very excited to try it. And it was absolutely excellent!  Loved it!  Everything was great except the poutine.  We asked for and paid for the Bulgogi poutine but we just received a regular poutine which was less than standards.  I'd suggest skipping the poutine - especially with a great poutine option right across the street.

As for the hot dogs - amazing!  I had the It' Dog and it couldn't be better.  The toppings were amazing and I absolutely loved the pretzel dog bun.  I'm not a big eater so it took me three meals to finish the dog and it was still great and sturdy later that night and even for lunch the next day!  The shrimp on top was amazing and stayed absolutely crispy throughout my three feedings of the dog.  Delicious!

As for the Korean Fried Chicken faze across the street - this place has it right!  We loved it!!  Particularly amazing was the Soy Garlic Sauce - my favorite.  It was delicious.  And I would go back for this.  Having been to CoCo's in the last week, I would say this is a better option just because of the soy garlic sauce.  They both have incredibly crispy chicken with a juicy center - but, oh, that sauce!

Tonight was another first for us - Bulgogi.  We loved it. 


It' Dog on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...