Palm Springs Trip - Riccio's Steak and Seafood

Loved this place! Beautiful patio. Excellent menu. We went for our last "patio crawl" of our trip and were not disappointed - except that maybe we didn't dedicate a whole evening here for dinner instead of just appetizers. I had the escargot - they were fine but when they described them as on a bed of spinach with pernod - I was really hoping for a strong taste of pernod which it did not have. My husband ordered the Beef Carpaccio which was excellent. I enjoyed a glass of their house wine (they have many varieties) for just $6/glass. I had the Pinot Grigio and it was excellent. They served the wine glass very chilled. Nice touch! Excellent service.



Riccio's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...