myFries Poutinerie

Ry2hilvuozpift-180

My friend took me here on Friday for lunch - I had never heard of the place before.  When we arrived just before noon the place was packed  All tables were full and there was a line right to the door.  Good sign!  The place was new, very clean and the tables were separated by these metal mesh type dividers - great ambiance for a fast food place.

2znxjxmk2mrwtn-180

I was really impressed with the variety of types of poutine you can get and the prices were better than the other popular poutine place in town.
 
Edteldc7kzkziy-180
Ap5kqx1v363iyv-180


myFries Poutinerie on Urbanspoon  Lots of different, fresh toppings to choose from.

Rur8cfsmfxvja4-180  
Here's their menu:

The Menu
 
The Menu5-Custom

I had the Prime Beef Poutine with carmelized onions and the red wine peppercorn sauce.  It was delicious!  The red wine peppercorn sauce was so rich and decadent.  Felt like I was having a very fancy lunch!  And there was a very generous amount of prime beef provided.  It was very good and I will definitely return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...