A Culinary Extravaganza - Next Up: Café Amore Bistro

This is a "new to us" restaurant - again can't believe it took me so long to find it!  We discovered this Edmonton restaurant from positive reviews so visited for the first time. Loved it! The owner Cristo is present and attentive. Very nice service. The menu is amazing with lots of tempting dishes.
 
We started with the Maple Sausage Crostini to share  - it was amazing! I've since made it at home
 
Cfksnrv0ujyeop-180
and I think I pretty much nailed the recipe. Delicious.                 Fgmhmgblxgqhtl-180

For our entrée, my husband had the Truffle Chicken Pasta which he enjoyed very much. I had a pound of Alaskan King Crab Legs in a Pernod sauce. Excellent! It was really good and exactly what I wanted - and different then other restaurant offerings. Loved it.      
     
  Blank

We had a lovely evening and will definitely be returning. We will also try their new "sister" restaurant that opened on April 17th - Black Pearl Seafood Bar.
 
 
Cafe Amore Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...