Palm Spring Trip - Rock'N Fish in Manhattan Beach


7hqkhbjrbmj6sv-180
 
We were seated at one of only two tables that had an ocean and sunset view outside beside the sidewalk. It was great! The service was pleasant and attentive as well. They clearly are trying to push through the number of tables though as it was the quickest meal I've ever had. As soon as we ordered our dinner it arrived and dishes were being cleaned up before we were finished and I was offered a take out container before I had asked for one or even decided that I wouldn't complete my meal. The clam chowder was very good as is the Spicy Mac and Cheese side. They have a petite sirloin and lobster for $29.95 which is actually a very reasonable size. I had the crab legs for $39.95 which were fine (but how do you mess up crab legs). Overall it was fine but nothing that I need to return for or that will stand out in the future - except that table and the view! If I would have been seated inside I would have been miserable.

Rock'n Fish on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...