Palm Springs Trip - Cafe des Beaux-artes in Palm Desert

Cafe Des Beaux-arts
 

While this restaurant didn't originally make our short list of places to visit this trip it was on my radar so when we ended up here unplanned I was not disappointed. We were very impressed with the menu and the service. When they couldn't accommodate our large group of seven right away they opened up the side patio which was great. We all ordered different brunch items but my husband and I shared a crepe stuffed with eggs, chorizo, boursin cheese, bechamel and aioli suace. It was really good! Everyone enjoyed the food and as I said before the service is excellent (of French standards). We would definitely come back for dinner they have some good French dishes such as Coquilles St. Jacques, Coq Au Vin, Shrimp Crepes and many others along with pasta etc.

Cafe Des Beaux-arts on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...