Palm Springs Trip - Miro's Restaurant

Stopped here on the first night of our vacation as the last stop of our first "patio crawl". The restaurant is beautiful and the ambiance of their outdoor patio is just great.



I had checked out their menu online and was dying to try their Scallops Rockefeller which were absolutely delectable and my husband had their Escargot Bourguignonne. I didn't care for the sauce but my husband liked them.



Our evening would have been perfect but the waiter had a bit of an attitude and made the meal somewhat uncomfortable. I would have liked to have returned on this trip but did not. We will try again on a future trip and hope for a better experience.  The restaurant and patio are just beautiful.




Miro's Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...