Ayden Kitchen and Bar

Lxakyhrx5acaj4-180
 
The last time I was in Saskatoon I had the absolute pleasure of visiting Ayden Kitchen and Bar.  This place is just a real treat. It was amazing. I had so much fun! And such great food!!

My friend and I shared four dishes - prawns, scallops, duck confit and asparagus. Each were just delectable. The scallops were just superbly prepared. The asparagus had an egg on top that was just divine. The prawns and duck were similarly excellent. Great preparation and presentation. Our service from our waiter Jared was exceptional. The ambiance and the vibe were just perfect (even though it was a little loud and I would have preferred to have a table facing the kitchen so I could watch all the action - I would recommend asking for such a table when making your reservation).

Blank        Xn0i5rsh66fyip-180

Then the top of my night was when Chef Dale came out, specifically to our table, to introduce himself and say hello. He even endulged me with a few pictures which I quickly posted to BBM (which I since lost when I changed phones otherwise you know I'd be posting those pics!!) A totally fun night of great food. Will come back the next time we are in Saskatoon.

Ayden Kitchen & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...