A Culinary Extravaganza - Hart's Table and Bar


We have been to Hart's several times with mixed reviews.  After our last visit I said I would never return but those Lobster Eggs Benedict (when they are cooked right) and the Creamsicle Beer Mojitos keep calling me back.  The Mojitos are absolutely amazing and you can't really make them or get them anywhere else so they will keep me coming back more and more (even at $8 per drink).

The Lobster Egg Benny are delicious, generous and decadent. Where else can you get a Benny with Lobster?  We found one place in Palm Springs but even New York Bagel Cafe with their 36 types of Eggs Benny doesn't have one with lobster.  The minimal amount of hollandaise sauce had become a bit of sore spot for me but as soon as I asked for more they brought it immediately without any up charge.

The service here has been admittedly hit and miss but I suspect it's probably very hard in this market in Alberta to get experienced staff.  When there have been missteps they have made it right which is what keeps me coming back.  On our last visit I had to do a double take because they had added a new server - Talla from Big Brother Canada fame!  She wasn't our server but it was exciting to see her. 

Hart's Table & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...