While I Am Not New To Food Blogging, I Am New To Food Blogging In This Forum

Welcome to my new food blog.  I think it's about time.  I blog about food everywhere else and decided that it was probably about time that I write about my experiences on my own blog - much like I did with my recent blog dedicated to Mazatlan 2015 but this will be solely dedicated to food - no matter where I am!

Since I've been home from Mazatlan, we have hit at least 10 new restaurants so what better time to start.  So by Sunday I hope to add the first installment to this blog entitled "10 Restaurants in 10 Days".  There will be lots of great info related to some of the top talked about restaurants in Edmonton today.  We have been to a very eclectic and different group of restaurants with very different experiences so it will be fun to share and hopefully fun to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...