Palm Springs Trip - Stuft Pizza Bar and Grill in Palm Desert

Goiqlr1rh0mazb-180                   Twhl5jz0v4aup8-180
 
 
This was on my list to go out to La Quinta for because of the excellent menu. However, I found that they have another new location in Palm Desert so went there instead as it was closer. They have a great patio which is awesome cuz we don't want to eat inside at all while on our trip to Palm Springs. We had the Gorgonzola Chips to start which were absolutely AMAZING!! Must try. Just great. Then we had the Napa Valley Pizza. I was expecting more given the reviews and the ratings but it was still really good. Just wasn't over the top as I was expecting. Will be back for another great pizza though!


Stuft Pizza Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...