Packrat Louie

When I go out for the evening for a nice dinner the last thing I normally think about is pizza but boy am I glad we had the wood fired pizza at Packrat Louie!

We started out with two appetizers - the Duck Carpaccio and the Pork Belly and Scallops. The Pork Belly and Scallops were absolutely excellent. The duck was very good as well. Knowing I wouldn't be able to eat a full dinner as well, my husband and I opted to share the Prosciutto pizza. What a delight! It has prosciutto, spinach, mushrooms, buffalo mozzarella, egg, and it is topped with an aged balsamic. What a winning combination! The flavours were just excellent. We will return for this pizza for sure.

It was Monday night so wine bottles were half price which was really nice. But as an added bonus we had a Groupon and they honoured both the Groupon and the half price wine night which was great.

After dinner we headed across the street to check out "MEAT" - and had dessert! All in all a great evening.

Packrat Louie Kitchen & Bar‎ on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...