A Culinary Extravaganza - Coco's Deep Fried Chicken

So what Edmonton Culinary Extravaganza would be complete without trying the new craze - KFC - Korean Fried Chicken?!  A number of new KFC places have opened up recently and even since I've been away in Mexico.  Tonight we wanted something delicious but also something quick and easy that we could take out and eat at home.  We were looking at It Dog! and their dogs and chicken but then saw a review for Coco's (which is conveniently located in the South closer to our home) and we decided to try it.

We picked up the 10 piece half and half chicken and onion rings.  It was actually very good. The chicken was crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. My husband and I liked the crispy chicken the best but my son loved the sweet and spicy sauced chicken - both were good. The onion rings were a little soggy.  Surprisingly, in the days since we've eaten there I have found myself thinking about that chicken and my son commented a couple days later how good that chicken was so I think we'll be back!

Qi3gkzpvzi3w14-180
 
 
Coco's Deep Fried Chicken on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...