Palm Springs Trip - Kalura Trattoria Italiana

Hmsflbpl0ddykp-180
 
I really wanted to love this place.  I was dying for a good pasta and was excited to have a great table on the patio overlooking all the passers by at Village Fest. We took our server's recommendations and ordered the two pastas he recommended - the Rigatoni Pino and the Pappardelle del Cacciatore. The sauce on the Pappardelle was bland and not a rich cream sauce that I was looking for. My husband's was fairly good though and he was gracious enough to trade with me. We will give it another try though and I'll try the Carbonara. The service was excellent and we enjoyed a nice bottle of wine - and, again, the people watching was excellent!
 
 
Kalura Trattoria on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...