My Empanadas



I had read some reviews of this place so sent my husband out to pick up some take out for our Friday night dinner.  We tried a selection of different Empanadas including Beef, Ham and Cheese, Seafood, Creamy Spinach, Philly Cheese Steak and Chorizo Sausage.  They currently have a deal posted on their website that baked empanadas are the same price as the take home and bake versions (which are normally $.50 more per piece) so we had them prepared.  They were ready in about 15 minutes. 

The above cost over $41.  We ordered 15 pieces but only received 14.  They were okay but nothing extraordinary and for the price (and for being short changed one piece) I won't return. 

MyEmpanadas on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...