Olive Garden

House salad

W3z0z32ywh61vt-180

W7oz3xhy36i3gf-180

Enjoyed a regular "go to" place for lunch today.  This has become a yearly tradition to celebrate two friends' birthdays.  We always look at the menu but we always end up with the same thing - the soup, salad and breadsticks lunch.  It's about the best value you can find in the city.  All you can eat and it's delicious.  I have the Toscano Soup which I just love.  I found a copycat recipe online that I have made several times before which is pretty close but you can actually purchase six or twelve servings to go for a very reasonable price so I found that it wasn't worth the time and effort - I freeze them and take them for lunch - it's great.  It's a delicious slightly creamy soup with sausage, potato and kale.   

Olive Garden on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...