Black Pearl Seafood Bar

Our "Edmonton Foodie Group" met here mid-week to try this much anticipated new seafood restaurant in Edmonton.  I was very excited to try out this new spot and it did not disappoint.  The seafood was amazing! 



 
The ambiance was great. Loved the space!  When we first arrived I found the music too loud and thought we'd have a hard time talking as a group but they must have turned it down (or I got used to it) cuz it wasn't a problem at all.  It is a small space but our table of 7 was placed upstairs which allows for a larger group. 

The service was excellent and our server was very sweet and efficient (her husband is the Chef). 


We ordered a variety of items and shared.  My husband didn't come with me so I don't have good quality pictures but I did take a few with my blackberry that I will try and post.  I tried to take pictures of the menu but that never works.  We started by sharing the shrimp and scallops tacos.  They were great.  We then had the two different types of baked oysters.  I loved both of them.  Then we shared the cold seafood platter with lobster, king crab, snow crab, scallops and two types of oysters with a variety of sauces.  It was delicious! 

 
A few of our group finished with a rum/caramel bread pudding type of dessert which they seemed to enjoy although one of our party would have liked more rum flavor.  I had a taste and loved the caramel sauce. 
 
I will definitely be returning to this great new spot again in the future. 

Black Pearl Seafood Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...