Sicilian Pasta Kitchen


This is a go to place for us.  We frequently order Friday Night pasta takeout at the end of a long week.  Their pastas are great and they provide a generous amount of sauce which I really appreciate.  Tonight we started with the Mussels in a Gorgonzola Sauce.  Delicious!  My son loves these.  I then had the Canneloni in a Cream Sauce.  I love that the stuffing is made with Veal - great flavor.  My son had the RAVIOLI D’ASTICE CON LANGOUSTINES which is a Large lobster stuffed ravioli I tossed with Langoustines "baby lobster" in a roasted red pepper cream sauce with fresh basil .  Very good!  My husband had the stuffed tortellini.  Everything is good.  When my father in law (from Italy) visits this is his favorite Italian restaurant to go to (over some of the other popular Italian restaurants in town!)

Sicilian Pasta Kitchen South on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...