Browns Socialhouse - For $20 Bottles of Wine on the Patio!

So, as noted in my blog, we have been here twice for brunch and their excellent Eggs Benedict.  I wasn't sure that I'd be drawn here for dinner but their $20 bottles of wine are quite compelling and alluring!  So we came here for girls night out.  Seriously.  Where can you get bottles of wine for $20 these days?  This is a great deal and they have a great patio.

So Thursday night Girls' Night it was!  We had a great time.  The wine was delicious - it was Naked Grape.  The red was a Merlot that usually isn't my favorite wine but it was great - especially for $20 a bottle.  Awesome!  The food was okay, nothing outstanding.  The service was okay, some critical mistakes but they made it right.  Honestly though, it's in my neighbourhood and did I mention they have $20 bottles of wine??!!  I'll be back!

Browns Socialhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...