Untamed Feast

I tried a new product this week that I just have to RAVE about.  Untamed Feast is a product line that won a deal on Dragon's Den and it is just awesome.  They sell dried wild mushrooms that they forage themselves along with some excellent gourmet prepared mushroom foods.  Their website describes it as follows:

From forest to ocean to prairie, our team of dedicated wild food experts traverses the cleanest waters and purest soils to bring nature’s most natural foods to your table. Reviving the traditions of wild mushrooms, wild rice, and wild greens is our duty and our pleasure.

 
We found these products at the St. Albert Farmer's Market.  The prepared risotto, rice and soup packages were $10 each but if you buy four you get the fifth free so I tried the following five products: Porcini Mushroom Risotto, Morel Coconut Rice, Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup and another Mushroom Soup with potato.  We have tried three of the packages so far this week and they are just EXCELLENT.  The Porcini Risotto is absolutely out of this world (I'm glad I bought two).  The Morel Coconut Rice is delicious and the mushroom soups are amazing.  I highly recommend these products that can be purchased online at https://untamedfeast.com/ with free shipping with a minimum purchase.  I highly recommend you try them out.  Absolutely delicious!  I will be returning this week just to stock up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...