Tasty Noodle - Second Chance

Even though I just recently reviewed Tasty Noodle, I felt I had to update my comments on our more recent visit where we grabbed a ton of Dim Sum for Friday Night take out.  It was awesome!  Maybe the fact that it tasted so good by partially due to the more recent failure of a meal at Beijing where the Dim Sum was not great, but the food was good and the prices were much more reasonable than I thought they were the first time around.  We got nine dishes for $48 with tax and tip.  They have Dim Sum available all day which is great and it's available for take out.  So it was a nice treat to have Dim Sum at home!  They even allowed my husband to take one of their laminated menus with pictures for ease of ordering next time.



Click to add a blog post for Tasty Noodle on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...