Hit More Food Trucks This Week!

Yahoo!  More Food Trucks.

Went again this week to the Southwest Edmonton Farmer's Market and enjoyed the following food trucks:

La Poutine

  We also had La Poutine come to our work this week and it was great.  I had the Donair Poutine and really liked it.

Bully Food Truck

  This is the Philly Cheese Steak.  It was good but probably my least favorite item of all the great things on the Bully Truck.

 This is the Pork Riblets in a great gravy with a side salad - it was VERY good.


   This was supposed to be the steak and mushroom pie with mashed potatoes and gravy.  I think it was steak and kidney pie.  It was good but I wasn't crazy about the kidney.  Nosh Catering



 
Lemon Grass Grill
 
They only had chicken skewers today so I tried the spring rolls.  You get 4 for $6.00.  They were amazing!  Really good.  So I went back and ordered 8 more to take home which my son and I enjoyed over the next couple of days.
 
 
 Yellow Bird Café
 
Had a great steak wrap with a neat name - which I forgot along with taking a picture! 
 
Click to add a blog post for Yellowbird Cafe Truck on Zomato
 
Keilan's Creamery also came to our work this week.  After having been to 80 Scoops last weekend, I can say definitively that Keilan's is the better ice cream.  It was delicious!  The Pistachio ice cream was amazing and a double scoop is only $4.99 - with a single scoop being $4.25 so you just have to go for the double! 
 
Click to add a blog post for Keilan's Creamery on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...