4404 - For Sunday Brunch


So me, the self proclaimed anti-buffet person was excited about going to the Sunday Brunch Buffet at 4404.  I read that they have all you can eat King Crab on the buffet and all for $24.95!  So I gathered some friends and my family and we made plans to take a friend this Sunday for her birthday.  We were so excited about the prospect of all you can eat King Crab Legs that we started joking around the day before and counting down the hours until the King Crab buffet with my husband joking that I would probably wake him up in the middle of the night to tell him "six hours to the King Crab Legs buffet".

Well, clearly I overestimated the whole experience.  We arrived, were seated, visited a bit and then went and saw the buffet.  I first headed to the crab and boy what a let down!  There was no big, overflowing plate of King Crab Legs  There was a platter of meager amounts of unimpressive snow crab legs.  Disappointment.  I was pretty sure that there was sushi on the buffet - but no, so my son was disappointed.  And the rest of the buffet was pretty standard fare buffet stuff - drying out in heating plates - the reason I don't like buffets.  Well, that's not entirely fair - the bacon was excellent!  It was maple bacon and is there really a bad bacon?  The apple crisp for dessert was also excellent. 

But Philly took some great pics so I'll let those do the talking.



















Click to add a blog post for 4404 Restaurant on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...