Saratoga

We have lived in Edmonton for the last five years and always said we wanted to give Saratoga a try so today we finally did. We went in not expecting much - it's a truck stop diner after all - thought there would be good down home food for reasonable prices. I was fairly disappointed. My husband and I both ordered Eggs Benedict. I didn't like it at all. The hollandaise was not good which will either make or break a good Eggs Benny. The eggs were cooked soft as I like them though. My son had a burger which was good and the fries were really good. Service was fine and the restaurant was nicer and cleaner inside than I expected. For what it is, it was fine. It's a diner with diner food. I was surprised with the prices though. Thought it might be a little cheaper. $50 for three of us for breakfast and a burger. I've now been there and done that so probably won't return.
 
Click to add a blog post for Saratoga Restaurant on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...