Chianti

Came here for a staff party and it was just terrible! Well, there were a few high points. The calamari appetizer was tasty. As well, the daily soup - potato, leek and bacon was superb, particularly with the fresh grated parmesan on top of it. It was the main dish that left MUCH to be desired. I ordered a special that consisted of a chicken breast with prawns in a pineapple curry sauce. I must say - the curry sauce was divine! Loved it. But the chicken was dry, dry, dry and the prawns had the texture of frozen prawns and with that the chewy yuckiness. It was gross! I refused to complain or send it back but that's just not acceptable. I won't be back to this location but I will give the Whyte Ave. location a try.
 
Click to add a blog post for Chianti Cafe - Clareview on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...