Food Truck Thursdays - Chedda Heads

Who knew I would move into a town of 14,310 (and by the way I've been here a couple of weeks now - why hasn't the sign changed to 14, 311??!!) and they would have Food Truck Thursdays?  I thought I had died and gone to heaven!

I love food trucks and the opening of Food Truck Thursday in Sylvan Lake was no exception!  The sun was shining, people were out walking around, and there were six trucks there. 



I had eaten before at Chedda Heads last year in Edmonton and loved it.  Today the Rearview Mirror with cheddar, bacon, apple and maple syrup was just okay.  I will still give them another try and try another sandwich - probably next week at Food Truck Fridays in Red Deer!

Chedda Heads Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...