Bukwildz

My son came and visited me on Mother's Day so I really wanted to show him around town and take him to some of the great spots in the "booming metropolis of Sylvan Lake" (he laughed at that one!)

We started our day in Sylvan Lake with appies and drinks on the patio of Buckwildz. They have a great patio right across from the lake with a great view.  They have plenty of heaters for those chilly days and colder nights and about four or five tables also have firepits.  Very nice!

We decided we wanted to share a few appetizers and there were many good choices to pick from. We landed on the Wild Boar Wontons, the Lobster Bites and my son ordered the poutine with both the duck and wild boar. Everything looked great and was absolutely delicious!




What an amazing menu.  Definitely not your typical bar food.  They also have amazing drinks as well but they were in the process of changing their menu so my favorite drink is no longer available but I will return soon to check out their new offerings.

Bukwildz Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...