First Stop in Sylvan Lake - Pier 7

Upon my arrival in Sylvan Lake, my first stop was Pier 7.  I liked the name and thought it was on the water so thought it would be a good spot.  It is across the street from the water but the view of the lake is nice from the second level patio (not that I would know however).  It was a stellar, beautiful, sunny day and all of the other patios in town were open but Pier 7 was not opening theirs until the next day.  I did not feel like sitting inside so I ordered a bowl of Seafood Chowder and had a quick glass of wine.  The chowder was good although I had to ask to have it heated up and the wine was a decent price.  They have daily meal, appie and drink specials so I will return to try more of their offerings but will ensure that I sit on the patio.

Pier 7 Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...