Divots



Divots is located at the Innisfail Golf Course. 

Their restaurant, which does look more like a cafeteria than a high end golf club restaurant, has AMAZING food.  I have been there twice now for work related functions and everything has been delicious!  No complaints from the many in our groups.

On my first trip I tried May's special chicken wings - Peanut Butter and Jelly.  Now I know what you are thinking but they were friggin' delicious!  Think peanut satay sauce with a bit of sweet glaze.  So good!!

On my second visit I had the veal cutlet in a red wine gravy.  Well, what else would I have at lunch when I can't have a glass of wine?! It was delicious!!  The sauce was just divine and the veggies and mashed potatoes were so tasty.  The mix of carrots and zucchini were nice and crisp and flavorful.  And this is on their "Lighter Side" menu so I was able to get the smaller portion with just one piece of veal.

And on both visits the service was excellent despite them being very busy with the lunchtime crowd.

Like many other places they have Wine Wednesday.  But get this!  They have bottles for only $15 and glasses for $4!  Friday nights they have a Prime Rib special which is supposed to be very good.  And the drinking water is delicious due to the great water filtration system (thanks to Chris' husband who will never see this but there's the shout out anyways!)

I will be returning often - likely this week for another birthday or going away party!

  Divots Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone in the world. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Zuma Zuk have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me after doing everything he asked me to do, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar case to meet with this man and have your marriage fixed His email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp him on this +15068001647..... thank so much Zuma Zuk.

    ReplyDelete

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...