Bravo Gastro Lounge



Great place on Lakeshore Drive right across from the lake.  Great ambiance.  TV's over the bar to watch the game (or Nascar race!)  The menu is divine, however, when I was there they were in the process of changing to a new menu so many of the items I wanted to try weren't available.  The service was great and I had a fun night with all the gals working.  The food was good.  The wine is overpriced in my opinion, which will dissuade me from going back often, but I will definitely go on Wednesdays when it's half price wine night.  And I will return to check out their new menu.

Bravo Gastro Lounge Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...