White Spot - Brunch


As a BC girl, White Spot is a must have, go to place.  Who knew there was one in Ellerslie??!!   I am told that this location has been open for a few years, however, we just discovered it a few weekends ago.  We always thought that we had to go to Leduc to enjoy the White Spot since the location on Calgary Trail closed years ago.  Guess not!

We went for a quick breakfast.  My husband had the Eggs Benedict and I tried the Cheesesteak Hash which included roast beef sautéed with vegetables, Mozzarella & Jack cheese & signature smashbrown potatoes topped with two poached eggs & hollandaise sauce served with toast.




It was pretty good.  Service was decent and the restaurant is actually quite nice.  I will return for a Monty Mushroom Burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...