It's My Birthday!

I'm a little late in posting this as my birthday was last weekend.  We planned a week long party of eating and enjoying - and didn't do any of it!  Oh well.  We did go to Rockin Robyn's which was a highlight (post to follow) and they have absolutely delicious homemade pies so we picked up some for my birthday celebration that night.  Nikko and Phil had the Smores pie:



I had the Oreo Cheesecake - it was delicious!



That's my Teddy Bear birthday candle that I use every year from my Auntie Kanky!  None of us have ever been able to have candles ON our birthday cake after she took some food safe course years ago!  This is much more fun anyways and it's a special memory created with my dear aunt and relived every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...