Okay, I'm Back . . . Sort Of!

It feels like it's been forever since I've blogged!  A couple of things converged at the same time that prevented me from writing much (or at all!)  First my computer konked out so my dear husband bought me a new Microsoft Surface Pro 3.  It's wonderful!  But boy it's hard to teach this technologically challenged old gal new tricks!  It took me awhile to figure out how to work it and then if took me forever to learn how to download pictures (and we all know that my blog isn't anything without Phil's excellent pictures!) so there was no point in posting anything until I got that sorted out.  And I haven't been feeling well (and hence not eating).  I'm still not feeling well but I won't bore you with those yucky details!  Let's get back to some food reviews!  Thanks to my loyal followers for sticking with me while I was absent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...