The Cajun House

My "Foodie Group" recently had a meet up at The Cajun House.  This had been on my short list for awhile as a friend had been raving about it.  So I was happy to head out to St. Albert on a Saturday to meet up with the group - and I was glad that I did!  The food and drinks here are reasonably priced with generous portions.  This is the seafood gumbo.





I had the Oysters Rockefeller which was just okay.  Pretty dry.  Not enough pernod taste.

My neighbour had the pecan crusted chicken which looks delicious and is a go to favorite for her on repeat returns to this restaurant.




Creole Shrimp was a hit for the day and my other neighbour had the pork medallions about which she loved.
But the piece de resistance of this restaurant every time 
is the deep fried cheesecake in a phyllo pastry with a rasberry coulis.  This is DELICIOUS!  And worth the visit just for this dish.  AMAZING!

The Cajun House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...