McDonald's - The New CBO

Okay, I know it's a little odd for me to write about food at McDonald's but, in all fairness, I did write about the Lobster Roll when it was offered for a limited time - and this sandwich is really worth it!!

McDonald's has a new sandwich out called the CBO (stands for Chicken, Bacon, Onions - yum!). I have to say that it's been a really long time since I've gotten excited about anything on the menu at McDonald's but this is it.  This chicken burger is absolutely amazing!  I've actually been wanting another one since I first tried it a few days ago.  The Chicken Burger is on an onion bun and topped with chopped bacon and onion crisps.  It also has a creamy pepper sauce that adds a little bit of a kick (but I had to add a bit of McChicken sauce as the bun was a little dry - this made it perfect!)

Now in fairness I have been sick for awhile and haven't been able to keep anything down and this was the first thing I was able to eat for awhile so maybe my views are skewed.  But, honestly, a VERY good offering - for McDonald's. 

McDonald's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...