Europea

One of the top rated restaurants in Montreal, we were very lucky to get a reservation on relatively short notice.  And boy were we in for a treat!  This place delivers it all in terms of excellent service and great food with exceptional presentation.

There was so much food, so many dishes, so many explanations.  Perhaps I'll just let my inferior phone pics just do the talking:


















This was an amazing experience.  My first true really fine dining tasting menu experience.  It has me all set for our upcoming trip to Vegas!  And I'm honoured that I got to share it with Cory and Julian.

 Europea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...