Bo's Bar and Grill


I passed by this place on a sunny Saturday afternoon and noticed the packed patio out front.  Looked nice so I turned around and stopped in.  I was surprised by a great and diverse menu with lots of options that looked like trying.  While I stopped to enjoy a drink in the sun, I decided that I had to try one of their great menu offerings.  On Saturday and Sunday they serve brunch until 4:00 pm so I decided on the Breakfast Poutine which is hashbrowns covered in cheese curds, bacon and Italian Sausage and topped with a fried egg, hollandaise sauce and green onions.  What could be better than that?!  Well, after trying it, my answer is . . . not much!!  It was absolutely delicious.  The hollandaise sauce was some of the best I've ever tasted.  The egg was cooked to perfection and the helpings of bacon and sausage were very generous.  The combined flavours made for an excellent dish.  They also had some great specials that you don't see on a lot of menus.  I will definitely be back to try more! 

Bo's Bar&Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bamboo Hut - Sylvan Lake

Went for dinner with my son, his girlfriend (yes, his girlfriend even they deny it!) and his Mom 2.0 (seriously there's another mom as g...